Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Hope you had a great week. I am making my way through the story of the Maccabees--told twice, in two adjoining books. Candidly, it has not been my favorite section of the Old Testament. A lot of history and politics and intrigue. But a little light on the spiritual side. I've tried to provide some thoughts and comments that I hope you'll find interesting. Cameos by Tony Soprano, Alexander the Great, and Cleopatra, among others.

Here you go...

1 Maccabees 1-5

1 Maccabees 6-9:22

1 Maccabees 9:23-12

1 Maccabees 13-16

Do You Know Where You're Headed?

2 Maccabees 1-7

And here is the link to the Sunday Snippets page:

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

Enjoy!

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Rich. It has been very enjoyable so far! Hope you'll check in from time to time!

    ReplyDelete